Just to share a couple of the versions my board has been through. I can't seem to find the first iteration that was printed in a mixture of Colorfabb Carbon Fibre and transparent filaments. but below is the second version that was black and white camo:
With some chunky (and super heavy) wheels on
But I also managed to kill my board or explode a few wheels so I started keeping a tally on the bottom of the board
And during all my rides around Manchester in the UK I found the perfect location for when Faraday open a UK base haha
At some later point I managed to span the battery casing, the bracket the motor attached to and also the axle connector plates (I may have hit a pot hole). So after completely reprinting the casing I this time decided to cover it in aluminium tape.
I have a video of this one but couldn't work out how to get the embed to work so here's a link to it:
I've now printed all the new parts for the latest version of the spine so this too will be getting a nice new design once it's all together. I'll share once it's done.