Update Number: "I finally finished a major Refactor"
Hope you guys missed my updates.
Here's an overview of what I changed.
- I published the source code for the Pacer Controller aka Faraday Motion Nunchuck
- Abstracted the Radio Class
- Implemented Radio Handshake as a separate class
- We have a Dead Man's Switch Again
- The Config Class is a singleton now.
- Some clean ups.
The reason this update took so long was that I had to refactor a good bunch of the Radio functionality. Now we are a stage that seems to be quit stable.
Next things to be accomplished are:
- Benchmark test.
- Figure out a way to make it simple to upload the firmware to the NodeMCU
- Document and release Pacer 1.0
Let's see how it's gonna go.